Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Facebook Games

Anyone who has been following this blog, or who has noticed the blog activity can tell that I recently increased my "blog output" significantly.  Several things contributed to this.  The first is that I have decided to focus more on my writing skills.  I feel that God has given me a gift in this area and I need to develop it better than I have in the past.  The second is that God has done a LOT in my life lately and I have learned things about who He is and what His purpose for my life is and I desperately want to share this.  The thing that has REALLY made the difference in the actual writing of the blogs is that I recently quit playing Facebook games.  (Farmville, Frontierville, CafeWorld, Backyard Monsters. . . the list goes on)

I had NO IDEA how much of my time was being spent on these things.  I only got on and fiddled with them for a couple of minutes at a time, or so I thought.  I felt like I needed to give them up for more productive things and have found myself sitting at my computer trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do.  IT'S SAD!!!!!

So now, I write.

1 comment: