Monday, November 10, 2008

Whom shall I Fear?

In Exodus Miriam and Aaron are ridiculing Moses about his wife. God steps in and addresses the issue by saying that He has, in the past, always spoken through visions and things hard to understand. But with Moses "I have spoken clearly, face to face as a friend. . . Why is it that you aren't afraid to talk to my man Moses this way?"

God spoke of Moses as a man to be respected because He spoke with him "face to face--as a friend" and yet, here we are today with the Holy Spirit dwelling INSIDE us, and we still fear the things of this world.

We really need to get a hold of the idea that God has a personal investment in claiming us. We didn't just sign up on God's mailing list. He LOVES us! He isn't about to do all that HE did to bring us into a relationship with Him just to abandon us. God takes care of His own!

1 comment:

  1. Good messages Drason. My e-mail is jack@touchedbyhislove.org and my web site is www.touchedbyhislove.org if you want to go there. I'm just a "what you see is what you get" kinda fellow. Drop me a line. By the way, how come my blog, and can you tell me where you live? jack

    ReplyDelete