Saturday, November 15, 2008

Baby B's Breath Of God


Today I had a chance to help a friend, Moco. Moco is Curly Mommy's dad. While we were talking he mentioned that Baby B, Curly Mommy's newest child http://fuzzballchronicles.blogspot.com/2008/11/she-is-here.html, had been having some breathing problems. I had been telling him about some of the things that I mentioned in my last post, Abraham's Blessing, and this fed right off of that. As I listened to Moco tell me about how Baby B was taking fast, deep breaths, I also heard God say that when we speak His words, we are re-ordering reality to fit God's plan. He told me to tell Moco that whatever reasons the doctors might (or might not) find, GOD was saying that now Baby B was breathing in God's breath. God had His hand on her and everything was going to work out right. He said that He had a purpose for this little girl, and as of that moment, He was using every deep breath to touch her in a special way.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! We are claiming this blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I am Curly Mom's best friend I wanted to tell you how awesome your post is. We are all claiming this blessing from God. I do believe Baby B does have a purpose for being here and I pray that God will protect her and use her for His will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, all. I'm Just a glorified parrot--I'm repeating what I hear. I plan to post a lot more of what I've been hearing too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thrilled to report that Baby B is a very healthy, happy two year old. Her lungs are fine! Thank you, God!

    ReplyDelete