Thursday, November 15, 2007

In Jesus' Name

I am a Christian. That means that I believe in the hope of: meaning, purpose, compassion, forgiveness, redemption, reconciliation, Heaven, understanding, and so much more all in the person of Jesus Christ.

That also means that I represent Him in EVERYTHING I do -- Not just the good things. It means that when I say I am a Christian, that I am saying "Look at me. This is what Christ is like."

When I was a child I thought that "In Jesus' Name" was just how you ended your prayers. Now I know that it is how you are supposed to live your life and that I have to remember what that really means.

I am SO GRATEFUL that God's grace is sufficient. I'll just keep trying. My life, in Jesus' name, Amen.

2 comments:

  1. You have a blog - Awesome!! I expect to start seeing you post stuff now lol

    I have a poetry blog on here too

    Becki :)

    ReplyDelete